The Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD) is implementing the State Water Plan with support from these state agencies:
- Georgia Department of Agriculture (DOA)
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs (DCA)
- Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD)
- Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA)
- Georgia Forestry Commission (GFC)
- Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission (GSWCC)
- Governor's Office of Planning and Budget (OPB)
- Georgia Sustainability Division
- Georgia Wildlife Resources Division (WRD)
Representatives from the partnering agencies further the objectives of the State Water Plan by providing regular project support and coordination as designated by the executive team. The executive team is composed of the agency heads who review progress and set direction.
Partnering agency representatives: Go to the Resources Page (password protected).